Want to squeeze even more out of your Great Ideas experience? Join a Learning Circle!
Learning circles are groups of up to 8 peers who meet with a designated guide throughout the conference to share ideas and support the learning process. Your Circle will adventure together on a quest to dive deep and apply the vibrancy of innovations you'll encounter at this year's Great Ideas conference.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up to participate in Learning Circles when completing your Great Ideas registration
- You will be placed in a group of up to 8 participants and assigned a Learning Circle Guide
- Your guide will contact you just prior to the conference to introduce themselves and confirm your participation
- Once on site, you will receive details about meeting times and locations
- Your group will meet approximately twice each day (morning and late afternoon) during the conference where you’ll discover learning and ideas from sessions you were not able to attend while developing stronger connections with new peers. Discussions are organic and flow from the experiences of the group.
Sound great? Sign up today! Your goal is simple: Enrich your Great Ideas journey with insights and experiences from your Learning Circle group.